Tuesday, July 19, 2016

CDE Interview with Janet Howard-Ducsay

I'm very much enjoying my new position with The Diabetes Council. In case you haven't had the chance to check it out, I recommend you take a look over there. It's a new site, and we're getting more information up frequently, but there is still a TON of great stuff.

I conducted my 2nd CDE interview recently with Janet Howard- Ducsay from Redlands Community Hospital. The CDE's I've known since my kids have been diagnosed have always been hard-working and patient dedicated. You can tell that each and every CDE I talk to always wants the best for their patients, and it shows here with Janice. Take a look over our interview and share with friends and family that may be interested in a Diabetes perspective from a CDE's point of view.


http://www.thediabetescouncil.com/cde-interview-janet-howard-ducsay/

No comments:

Post a Comment